Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke buddy!?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ultraturd22, Jan 1, 2012.

1. do these things actually work. I've been thinking that my iolight/ MFB with a smoke buddy would be a great combo ? but I'm so skeptical weather the s/b actually work //

2. They seem cool... But I've heard that they can clog

Id stick with Ozium

[​IMG]

3. Your MFLB should not be creating anymore then a slight odor. If you are getting any vape clouds, you need to hold it in longer. Then there will be close to no cloud at all, and therefor basically no smell.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6ooC4Z3Dk]Bootcamp-Product Review: Smoke Buddy - YouTube[/ame]

5. aha a funny u post that. its the sole reason i asked the question. Chubs would never lie ! !

6. i hear u, and i do that. But mfb do smell. And i live with my rents still, and they know the smell. I've had 3 mfb's and i only get better toking on it. But it gives off a smell, especially cuz i pretty much use it to rip my keiif !!!!

7. Smokebuddys work. It took about a year for mine to get clogged with daily use. Its worth the money

8. Haha yeah man. I own a smoke buddy and they work great. there only $15.

9. A cheaper alternative to a smoke buddy is this: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XBKLLE/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0000AXTBR&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0B29Y5H0WV4GBXVBW03Q[/ame] 3M R6001 Organic Vapor Cartridge. You can buy them at Home Depot or Lowes.

10. I don't have one but my hookup does and it works real well no smoke even comes out the other end.

11. Don't get the Jr it'll last like 6 weeks tops get the big 25 dollar one that one lasted me 7 months before I had to replace it. A cpl times it got difficult to blow through microwave it for 7 to 10 seconds and you'll be good to go

12. I used to take toilet paper rolls and stuff them with dryer sheets for a one time use. Ahh the things that sounded like a good idea in high school lol