Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke buddy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by squidgo, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Does anyone own one, i just ordered one for like $15 an am curious wheter or not it actually lives up to the hype?

2. I'm interested in getting one of these, too. I've seen videos and they seem to work flawlessly. All the reviews have been pretty good. The only thing I've heard that's bad about it, is that it only lasts a certain amount of time before you'll most likely throw it out and get a new one. I guess they get gross or something after a few months of use.

3. They work. A sploof would be another option but if you just want to go ahead and spend the money on it there's no real reason unless you want something that will last a little longer and work more thoroughly then a sploof.

I'd go for if your willing to spend $15. I've seen them at a lot of head shops around here too :p

4. i don't know about you guys but i don't pay for my smoking buddies. and i don't consider myself to 'own' them either... ;)

5. I own one, pretty nifty if you live in an apartment or somewhere you need to keep your shit on the dl. A few problems however, when you're smoking a bowl either in a bong or a spoon you'll have to cover the top if you don't finish the weed and it's still lit. The smoke will rise after your hit, which will still stink up the place. Also be sure to blow everything out after each hit, sometimes you clog the carbon up in there to the point where it's very difficult to use again. When it gets too gummed up you'll have to buy another one. I'm on my second, but I stopped using it for about 6 months, it kind of got tedious to tell you the truth, and was really more of a precaution, so we just smoke in our apartment at night, by morning the smell is gone. Hey instead of investing in a smoke buddy, spend $35 on an easyvape...you can vape your weed with no skunk smell lingering at all, just smells like burn popcorn really. I picked one up and love it.

Attached Files:

6. Yee they work great.

Buddy of mine back in the day was always trippin balls about his mom smelling his hauls of dope so he bought one, never seen the fucker happier.

7. I have one, works great! Best investment for a stealthy smoker who doesn't wanna vape IMO

8. It can be a little bit its hassle to use sometimes, but it definitely works as advertised

9. Should be here Thursday, I might just take a lil t-break till then and save some cash and tree. Appreciate all the input blades