Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke buddy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bungtothehol, Jul 28, 2011.

1. As in the thing that filters your smoke into odorless air. Does anyone have one and do they work?

2. Yes I have one and it works absolute wonders. That combined with a quarter to cover the bowl and some ozium = sneakiest stoner ever.

3. Yeah, it's rad. I also use FERBREEZE (Febreze) and cover the bowl between hits.

4. Thank You guys. I bought that shit :D

5. Sweet dude!

6. Gonna smoke with my girl maybe this weekend. We need this for sure. Her parents would prob shoot me if they figured out. How do you guys get the smell off your breath?

7. Buy a pack of strong mints or chewing gum. Brushing your teeth would make it too obvious i think but it could help.

8. gum is all you need, or just some munchies

9. that thing is just a carbon filter rite? wouldnt a fishtank filer do the same thing? just smoked a lil got me thinkin

10. Garlic always covers up any scent in your mouth. Idk if u wanna smell like it tho

11. #11 bungtothehol, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not sure man

12. I used it last year while in a dorm.

Works great, 10 X better than a homemade sploof.

It has 3 filters in it, one of them being a carbon filter. No smoke comes out (as you probably already know)

and I don't smell anything, but after I smoked, I still sprayed some sort of air freshner.
    The Smoke Buddy itself will start to smell (only when you put it close enough to your face)