Smoke before bed

Discussion in 'General' started by AshTRE, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Personally I feel anxious before sleeping if I'm not stoned or tired from coming off my high. Problem is, when I smoke I feel like chillin on GC some more until passing out:smoke:

Anyone feel as if it's necessary to get baked before goin' to bed?

2. HAHAHAA I do the same thing... i'm like 'well I should smoke a bowl and go to bed', i'd smoke the bowl and i'd just go back to the computer and surf GC more...

by the time i'm done i'm like 'man i'm just hazy now, fuck.' and go to bed...

3. I almost always smoke before going to sleep, and coming back on the computer happens quite a bit too :laughing: :smoking:

4. I keep saying to myself "fuck sleep", but I bet tomorrow I pass out at like 11pm lol. Bout to re-spark this personal blunt

5. i cant go to sleep but the weed gnomes are lound and always wanna hang out and shit

6. Ahh, i'm jealous... i'm broke until friday... take a hit for me :eek:

7. Every night:smoke:

8. All the time. And Occasionally I'll wake up at like 5 in the morning and without getting out of bed or turning the lights on or anything pack a bowl, take a hit, and immediately fall asleep again.

9. it has become a routine for me so when i dont smoke beore bed it becomes hard to sleep, lke before i started. Bud helps me sleep so much it aint funny

10. Yep i did this every night for a number of years and when i finally quit i had Baaaaddd problems getting to sleep lol. Now i only try to smoke on the weekends so i dont fuck myself up like that again cause it was torture lol

11. Yes, me. I find it much more relaxing and more natural sleep than on sleeping pills, I have a mild insomnia. But here I am also on GC instead of going to bed

12. I just did you sleep like a baby. :)

13. i cant sleep without smoking (chronic insomnia my whole life and weed helps it) but i find if i got to bed right after a bowl i cant sleep either. i usually try and go to sleep about 30 minutes to an hour after a bowl. thats when i fall asleep the easiest.

another thing though about going to bed immediately after a bowl is i feel like im wasting the weed lol.

14. Haha, I literally just did this. Now I'm stuck on GC, listening to some dope ass Tool.
    Back on topic,

I think every stoner feels the same way with not being able to sleep without a bowl or at least tired from an earlier high. High sleep is the best sleep ever thoo:p

15. I usually smoke before i sleep, majority of the time its because i wanna get high so i get all excited and light a doob then fall asleep at 3am

16. If I smoke I usually have trouble falling asleep since I feel like I'm wasting the high. I'd rather be listening to music or watching tv until I cone down a bit.

17. Usually I wait 30 mins, as Blaze said, to allow the high to pass over and turn into a hazy, sleepy high.

18. I usually have a tube out. I'll take 2-3 hits and then jump in to bed all comfortable. Sometimes I will smoke in bed with a pipe and wake up next to it with ash all over me.

19. I smoke before bed errday,without it it takes me hours to sleep(insomnia)

20. [quote name='"NJ Toker"']If I smoke I usually have trouble falling asleep since I feel like I'm wasting the high. I'd rather be listening to music or watching tv until I cone down a bit.[/quote]
    Edibles will knock you out. I used to burn haze and slept ok but the next day I was fried.