Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke and get buzzed, not blasted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squidly, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Okay, i know the irony of smoking weed and not getting high must be overwhelming, but how can one go about smoking some ganja and getting a nice buzz on, but not extremely fuckin baked?

Sometimes it can take 7 hits to get me buzzed, or just one so put me on my ass, so is there any way to control this?

Thanks for your help :smoke:

2. The only way I know of is to just take a hit, and wait 5 minutes between them. And then if you want more of a buzz, take another. Though, I usually just smoke as much as I can afford to, so if I get really baked, all the better :p

3. Buy a fat sack. Give it a test run you should be able to figure it out.

4. the best thing to do is try and decide how strong the weed is that you are about to smoke. ways to do this is see the amount of THC crystals covering the buds, how strong it smells, and other signs of potency. then take a hit and see how u feel. continue if u are not buzzed.

good luck

5. Just burn till you passout and wakeup 3 hours later covered in cheetos.

6. I find it's best to know how different pieces can give you different highs.

Off a bowl, blunt, or bubbler I get pretty mellow highs, they come on slow, and peak.

But with my buddys bong, I take one solid rip off that thing and I'm blown for the next 3 hours, one more and I'm just bakeddddd.

So just gotta figure out what does it for you. I'm guessing you kind of like to be more functional when you are high, which is what I like also.

7. Ahahaha sounds fun.

8. Well i'm reefering more to being in school. (LOL 'reefer'ing)
    Its WAY easier to concentrate in school (for me) with a nice little buzz going, but obviously being 100% stoned at school doesn't really work out too well:p

9. No way this exact thing happened to me the other day, well it was Doritos. First time i have ever straight passed out, only time it has ever happened normally i can make it to may bed and put the bag down.

10. the length of time you hold that shit in, as well as the quality of the ganja you're toking

11. #11 Duckyx, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    when Smoking weed I dont call it buzz/ed. Thats a drinking term to me.

I call it Lifted. I smoke to get lifted. and feel good. Only at night. Do I smoke and get stoned.

Buy a chillium. Buy dank weed. Take one hitters. best way to get a buzz/lifted feeling. Its what i do.

12. i usually feel a good buzz after maybe the 2nd or 3rd hit, so if i want to just have a nice buzz i'll take a few pulls from a blunt and put it out and relight it again later

13. Stop buying shwag.

14. I agree about how the piece you are using makes a difference with your high. If you just want a mellow, but longer lasting high, I would recommend just taking a few hits off a joint, putting it out, and relighting it a few hours later. Obviously if you are at school, then I wouldn't recommend ripping out a refried joint to smoke lol. But honestly, buy some middies and roll joints and only smoke 1/4-1/2 of it at a time. Or buy some dank and take one hit out of a bowl, chillum, etc. I don't know about your tolerance, so maybe you need more than that to get the desired buzz you want, but that's just a basic guideline. When I went to school, I prefered not to be totally baked either, and half a joint was usually just right for me.

15. I got BLASTED yesterday. I walked the dog as an excuse to do some fire, I got FKEd up. my high lasted 6 hours and it was crazy, like you said, I think I should try smoking half of that, or 1/4 next time.

16. bahaha, i absolutely love the feeling of being pretty buzzed and driving or at school.
    But i hate it sometmes when im completely baaaaakkkkeeedddd. Then i go into autopilot for a while and its just not too enjoyable

17. take a rest in between hits to find ur level and buy crap weed

18. it all depends on your weight and what kind of weed it is.

19. this happens too often. Playing a online game at night, then suddenly waking up at 4am or 6am covered in whatever chips I was eating that night. Good times.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app