Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke alone or not

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THC1011, Feb 9, 2009.

1. as long as youre not trying to hide from society by smoking alone then ur str8.

i smoke alone all the time, its way more chill

2. I love smoking alone. I just chill and listen to some music. Undisturbed and have nothing but my thoughts!! Smoking with people is alright but I enjoy it by myself more...

3. I think you have gotten consensus here, but I will keep going here. It is alot of fun to smoke alone. I love smoking with people and I do smoke with the people probably about 80% of the time, but it is fun to smoke alone too. I smoked alone 2 night ago it was fun listen to music, no arguing about what to watch, and if you do feel lonely you can always come on here and chat with all of us stoners, or call one of your friends or something. It is a great way to relax and you can enjoy doing whatever you want. I was against it when I first started but I thought, hey, I enjoy tv shows alone sometimes, why not enjoy weed alone, it you are having fun, who cares if it is alone or not. I even got a pipe for the few times a smoke alone, pretty much just used for that, as I usually use others pipes, though I have have had one of my friends use my "alone pipe" a few times. Most of my friends have smoked alone, too, some even prefer it.

4. When smoking alone it takes a lot less to really "feel" stoned.

5. Hell yeah man, i feel you. Gets me through some tough shit.Recently I was diagnosed with Communicating Hydro Cephalus. Which basically is this thing in your brain where the natural fluids in everyones brain drains and refills and cycles in and out.Mine is blocked so it builds up and causes serious pressure in my head and will eventually make me retarded if I dont get surgery and have a tube put in to train the stuff into my stomach. So after i got this shitty news I went out in my little guitar shack\smoke shack, lit me up a doobie and just sitting there playing relieves so much stress. God I love it.:smoking:

6. im in college and have 3 other roommates in my apartment so a lot of times smoking alone depends on how many people are home. sometimes ill be smoking by myself and one or two guys come home and jump right into the session. we are all really good friends so it never really bothers me bc we like the same stuff and the mood never really changes. i think i like smoking best alone or in groups of 2-3.. like at parties and stuff ive been in a rotation with 8-10 people and i cant stand it, id rather just go home and hit my own shit as much and often as i want instead of getting a hit every 5 minutes

7. I burn most of my trees alone. I love to just get blazed and take a ride, or walk w/ my dog in the woods & roast one. Plus when you get older friends start having kids/getting married/move further away or whatever & aren't around as often.

8. so true...Also smokin alone is fine... I smoke with ppl prolly 80% of the time

usually in small groups of 3-6 ppl

9. thats y u smoke with only true friends...and when u do smoke with ppl dont use a bong use pipes or papers lol bongs take yrs to be passed then u get that 1 dumass who gets it last and asks "umm what do i do?" lol

10. im baked as shit rite now and ur sig is fuckin hilarious

11. i do it all the time.. with or without other people

if i smoke by myself i usually just play halo or listen to music

12. Smoking by yourself is the best way to get high in my opinion.

Love smoking with friends but i love smoking by myself just as much, if not more.

13. I just got out of class and i smoked a bowl on the way to my house and on the way picked up some Wendy's now im eating and couldn't be happier

14. I digg it by myself a lot more... smoking with others is enjoyable on some occasions, but alone is more thorough..

15. I love smoking alone. As said earlier, it's relaxing. :smoking:

Maybe it's 'cuz I'm so darn antisocial.

16. I like smoking with friends a lot more, but I can only do that two, MAYBE three, times a week. I smoke by myself daily, quite a bit because of it. I leave every day and go to work, and have a girlfriend that lives with me(that doesn't smoke), as well as go out 3 or 4 times a week, so it's not an introvert thing to do.
    I like it when I'm just alone by myself to reflect on hard decisions in life, as well as it helps me think about the future, and any planning needed to be done for long term things. Plus it's nice to just relax with the bong by my side and do the usuals(computer/games/movies/etc).

It's been working out pretty well for me over the last 6 years, considering what I've done in that time, even though a good chunk of it is a blur, lol.

In short:

Smoking alone is great :)

..Sorry for the rambling.. I'm pretty baked I guess.

17. i only smoke by myself or with really close friends, because i become very insocial and shy around people i dont know

18. I just toke all the time and let the people come and go. high times are good times so make all the time good

19. Me, both, or with the ghosts that haunt my house:p