Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke alone or not

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THC1011, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Same here. I smoke by myself almost everyday and with others probably like 3-4 times a week. I also kind of like to hang out with non-high people after i smoke.

2. i like to smoke by myself, that way i dont have to put up with the way certain people act. if i have a big sack like a dub or a quarter, ill take a blunt out of it and go hit up some friends.

3. smoking alone is the shit you can kick back eat some pizza rolls watch a movie and pass out without people bothering you and shit

4. I would rather smoke alone to be honest. Some people are annoying to smoke with and it can ruin my high. If I'm alone it helps me relax and reflex on stuff. Don't let people shame you out of doing it. Think of it like drinking a beer while you watch TV.

5. I usually blaze with friends cause I find it alot more fun that way. But i'm not opposed to smoking alone once in a while....usually when im playing WoW or something. :)

6. I used to make fun of my friends for smokin alone, but lately I'd rather smoke alone, it's relaxing.

7. ya im alone most of the time and I love weed so... I like smokin with friends also but smokin alone is when the deep thinking is accomplished.

8. I smoke by myself and then do homework. I find that i can regulate the amount I smoke a lot more if I just pack up a bub or a bong and hit it sporadically while doing my work, instead of just getting baked at a blunt/bong sess with the boys.

9. smoking alone is great for two reasons....1) very relaxing 2) you save SOOO much bud.

10. i find it like two different things almost

smoking alone is just sooo very chill and relaxing..you can jsut sit there unwind and think, smoke a little or smoke a lot whatever you feel

smoking with friends its more "fun" you know giggles and shit, but i always end up smoking way more with my friends than by myself, so it depends what you're looking for...

11. I'm a pretty productive stoner so I usually prefer to either smoke alone or smoke with someone who wants to help me do things.... so pretty much just by myself or with my girlfriend.

Friends are fun to smoke with too, but I can't do that daily, I'd just spend too much time hanging out not getting anything accomplished, lol!

I also like to chill and toke by myself because it lets me do a lot of thinking / planning. A lot of my life is directed by plans I set in action while high.

12. Cos i get paranoid, I do it more often alone, but I wont go out unless i was going to see another friend who smokes. if u know what i mean?!?

13. I never really smoked alone, I guess it was after my brother told me that it was like something a drug-addict (said it in a negative way) would do.
    But lately I've realized how cool it is. When I'm with friends we all have different tastes in music, so alone i can listen to or watch whatever the fuck I want.
    I like being alone, I like bathing in my thoughts and contemplating things in depth. Things I couldn't possibly discuss with a friend. So when I smoke alone i can unwind and think so well without having my mind polluted by my friends mindless chatter.

14. Smoking alone is great for two reasons. First, like others have mentioned, it's great for introspective thinking and relaxing. Second, when you smoke by yourself, you can get high as a kite and do whatever you want. Want to play a video game that other people wouldn't be into? You can do it when your high alone. You get to choose whatever TV shows, movies, music, video games, whatever you want with no one else to worry about.

15. i like to smoke with other people but sometimes i just like to sit back and smoke by myself to feel good and not be bothered by anyone:smoking:

16. Both-
    Group- To vibe.
    Solo- To get zooted with minimal amounts.

17. I love smoking alone. However, I don't think it's good for everyone. I think it can promote introversion, and for people who are already excessively introverted, that can be problematic.

18. I prefer smoking in a small group because of the social aspect and the conversations, but smoking alone definitely has its place. it's fun and completely acceptable... unlike drinking alone which nobody should ever do.

19. I find it more relaxin when alone but it's always fun to share some bud with some good friends.

20. i agree. for those who have problems socializing, smoking alone will probably just isolate them from society further. but if you have no problems socializing, have a girlfriend, doing well in school/have a good job, smoking alone is a great way to relax alone....just like others who like to read a book or knit in peace.