smoke a super bowl tonight

Discussion in 'General' started by sirseedymcseed, Feb 6, 2005.

1. since it's the super bowl don't forget to smoke a super bowl tonight. i didn't see if there were any other topics promoting this, but you need to find a big bowl and smoke it. by big i mean bigger than average size. or just pack one really full if you can't do that.

2. ill def smoke a super sized bowl for the superbowl

3. amen to that! that is an awesome idea, i will definately smoke a SUPER bowl tonight, prob right about halftime, whenever that is

4. i smoked hellas. bong after bong after bong. the sherlock. some spoons. and the gas mask. then i had a cigar. the bowls were so big. and a bit of a joint too. there was more i'm sure but i forget. and man we ate so much. sandwiches, celery, wings, carrots, chips, oysters...weenies. man. i'm so full. gonna hurt tomorrow.

5. haha i smoked about 1 to many super sized bowls and ended up falling asleep at halftime...oh well

6. Me and two of my friends hit a Super Bowl during pregame intros and then another during the shitty halftime show. Awesome times!

7. when i smoke that much i get weedover so bad. like today...i'm a zombie. and i'm always tired to add onto that.

8. dont usually get the match on over here, but it was on pretty late.....smoked a bowl then passed out,,,,,musta been boring...

9. i had so much fun yesterday i started smoking around 11 am. I was dropped off at my uncles (because i knew i was going to get fucked up, i didnt want to drive any where) so yah i got dropped off and we had plans to get some superbowl munchies. As soon as my ride left he asked me if i wanted a bowl.. i was like fukaah! So we each took a couple hits then were off to the store, that was fun. We came home, grabbed some beeer and started drinkin, then about 30 min into drinking we both looked at each other and said.. lets have another bowl. So that cycle went on until about 6 pm.. beer.. bowl..beer bowl.. i felt soo good. :hello:

10. Yeh I caught it as I was flicking through the channels, after about 20 mins I decided sleeping was a better option. Nothing really much seemed to happen, all it was, was moving up and down the pitch, and have endless amounts of breaks.

Im sure its fun to watch if you actually understand the game, as I could see people cheering when one team moved just 10 yards or so.

In my opinion, football (soccer) is lot more interesting to watch, plus theres only one break.

11. Yeah that exactly what i was thinkin, just kept on flicking between teletext me....i really wanted to get into it but just couldnt...

12. ha, you guys think i actually watched the game? no, it was just an excuse to smoke more than normal. i didn't even know who won till i was driving home and it got mentioned on the radio.