Smoke a pipe with water in your mouth

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by farquit, Jan 7, 2012.

1. So your mouth becomes the bong... lmao

2. Don't doubt on the mechanics, No matter how disgusting it sounds.:laughing::eek:

3. Answer : Smoke a pipe with water in your mouth

[​IMG]

Question : What is the best way to put water into your lungs?

4. one of my favorite threads on the city .

5. i was really high once and wanted to try it, i succeeded

6. I already said don't doubt the mechanics. I did it without getting water in my lungs, it appears someone else has succeeded too, obviously the angle of your head at which you do this is an important factor. Get a little bit of water in your mouth, keep it towards the front and suck air in while your lips are tightly pursed, You will then realise that this is possible. I'll post a video of myself doing it.

Mouth-bong, baby. lmao.

7. Hahaha yeah I've tried this too.. just a lil bit of water, pucker your lips, and hit the bong. A little extra organic chamber..

8. Yes excellent!! When used in conjunction with an actual bong, we shall call it a post-cooler.

9. Labia Oris Post-Cooling

10. Hahaha, Nice.

Oh fuck thats funny.

11. I have tried this actually, and it worked haha.

12. yeah but eww

13. Yes, Don't swallow afterwards.
    In fact, do it only once for the novelty. lol

Although, This bong is one that kiddies parents can't snake like their GC orders. lol

14. [quote name='"noviceGrower420"']Answer : Smoke a pipe with water in your mouth

Question : What is the best way to put water into your lungs?[/quote]

If you're going to quote the Great Regis Filban, at least do it right. The answer would technically be, smoking a pipe with water in your mouth?

The question would be name the best way to get water in your lungs.

15. I always like corrections through technicalities.:hello:

16. Lol. Alex Trebec not Regis Philbin

17. I'm going to patent the 'mouth-bong' and start selling mouth bong kits online.

[​IMG]

Heh.

18. I've done this a couple times. It works decently well but you've gotta spit the water out after every time

19. And then clean your bong, I clean my bong twice a day normally, if I actually use the bong then I clean it more frequently. :D No one likes a bong thats been stained yellow.

20. [quote name='"farquit"']

And then clean your bong, I clean my bong twice a day normally, if I actually use the bong then I clean it more frequently. :D No one likes a bong thats been stained yellow.[/quote]

Um...what?