Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke a joint... Or is it moldy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudBuddies, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Okay so on monday I rolled a pretty sweet joint with tobacco and weed. Mostly tobacco because It dont take much for me. I would say 65% tobacco 35% weed. I have not had a chance to smoke it but have kept it in a pretty dry place (a bag within a tin can). I was wondering if it will be safe to smoke tomorrow...(friday) or if I should unroll it. Im just worried it will be moldy or something.

2. If the bud you got was cured properly than theres no way youre ganja would mold in a matter of a day given the situation. Light that spliff up!

3. Alright but if it was moldy would it show on the paper? Or smell more tgan the weed?

4. it wont be moldy unless its damp, and i dont mean sticky, i mean damp. it should be fine, ive had a bag of emergency pot for over a year now.

5. a friend of mine left a joint in a tree in the woods for a week and it was totally fine so i think youre good

6. fire beats plage

7. Almost definetly good to smoke. Even if this weed was prone to mould I'm sure it wouldn't have grown that fast if there was no signs of mould before it was rolled.

8. Yeah, I doubt mold to grow that qucikly.

9. What is this post doing in seasoned tokers.... Any stoner would know that weed doesnt go mouldy in a matter of days

10. yeah, its mold, judging by the picture you provided us with.