Smoke a J for Jesus.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hippie Prince, Oct 15, 2009.

1. So I used to smoke bout every day for bout 6 months my first semester of my senior high school year. It was awesome, blazin before school, blazin after school. Anyway I stopped in December because I felt like God wanted me to stop. It was a personal decision that I'm not proud of... Anyway I quit until I was at a DMB concert in Hershey and some random chance happened and I met these kids who smoked me up with some nice shit for free. Then in August I started looking for a piece once I started up again. The town I lived in last summer had 0 head shops so I hopped out to fishbone with some friends but it took forever to get there. we kept running into problems and shit kept coming up, finally we get there. They didn't have anything so we left discouraged and as we were leaving my bro felix ran into his old college friend who was sellin his pipe for 10$. It pulls nice and everything. Later when we were blazed my Felix starts talking about how theres no possible way that we got that piece unless God helped us out.

I was sorta iffy at first but ever since then I keep runnin into crazy shit and too much of this stuff can't be coincidence. I started doing stuff like praying before smoking and praying for weed and even praying for the rain to stop so I could light my bowl. Everytime it works, I love it. I am positive that God is doing these things cause he wants me to smoke weed. He made this shit and he loves it! Anyway how y'all feel bout this? I love it! I've been so blessed with weed since I made this realization and have been blazed everyday for 3 months. Some AK is bout to pop into my town and People love to smoke me up. Start talking I want some comments questions arguments and debates bout this.

2. I am dumbfounded. How old are you? How do you "know" this?

3. I'm 19. and i know it cause of some crazy experiences I've had where God interviened and made my pot smoking a whole lot easier. I guess you could argue that its just me being dumb and way to high to function but as for me, I know its God working in my life to make sure I have a good time. This one day I was out smoking at my college and I saw this flashlight coming towards me so I ran and hide on the hill, the light was inches from my face when the guys who had the light walked away and went away from where I was. The walked away right as I started praying. Shit like this happens all the time to me. ALL the time. The other day it was raining to the point of annoyance and I went outside to blaze one and I prayed and within a minute it stopped raining completely!

4. #4 filthymcnasty, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto"]YouTube - May God Have Mercy On Your Soul[/ame]

5. Alright cool, y'all think I'm crazy, makes sense, I don't think I am. Any one think I'm not crazy or is this pretty much a unanimous atitude?

6. i disapprove of this thread

7. I feel you. Sometimes shit like that comes up and I think it's a sign from God.

8. maybe its just a coincidence that ur friends like to smoke u out lol
    but who am i to say that gods not doing this cus he wants you to smoke the precious herb
    believe what u want

9. If you believe GOd exists and created this world than I strongly suggest you look into the possibility that he created the green wonder as well.

10. Oh yeah he did. I read Roman Catholic Doctrines and current Issues in the Church while high and just wonder about God and the big picture man...tis' great.

11. im feelin evolution

12. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

13. if what you're doing is working for you keep doing it haha, sounds aweome.

14. + rep for having the balls to bring up a iffy subject
    you know as a chrsitian i have had naggin thoughts about smoking, and i know what you mean about the signs about quitting. like everytime i smoked at home and watched tv the show i was watching alwayshad the theme of religeon. not like christian shows but like law and order: svu, spongebob, you know regular shows. and those were days i got caught from my dad. haha i know what you mean and signs from Big-Guns upstairs should not be ignored. haha theirs nothing wrong with praying even if its about weed.

15. I always keep an eye open for omens from the universe. I don't know what I believe, but I have found that if you pay attention to the world around you it will tell you what to do.

I find these omens are everywhere and If I don't know what they mean I find it is best to simply trust myself. You interpreted the omen they way you did for a reason. The universe knows how to communicate with you, your first instinct is probably right. If its not you will see an omen :p.

So in other words, no I don't think you're crazy Hippie Prince

16. Yeah god told me the other day to swirve out and hit this kid that was riding his bike in the middle of the god damn street. (SIDEWALKS)

I decided not to.

17. I say a blessing over the herb before I ignite =]

18. You should read God is not Great and the God Delusion.

Oh and a god created the herb? What about cyanide? God made that too to be ingested? I'm sorry but that logic doesn't make much sense.

19. +rep filthymcnasty