Smoke a Bowl with a Fellow Toker and start a discussion![[PICS]]

Discussion in 'General' started by trancemeplease, Mar 20, 2009.

1. #1 trancemeplease, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    Hey guys well guesss what!? it's about that time of the day I got tomorrow off no plans so im about to smoke a very FATT bowl with some kief on top out of my bong. maybe serval bowls depending how high I get.

Whos going to join me Im going to start in About 5-10 minutes.

Basically it's a High thread

• looking to smoke with someone

• in for a good time

• good laughs

Then YOUR IN the right place:smoke:

Fell free to post what your going to smoke (bud) what tool your using.
    funny shit that makes you laugh.

bong.jpg

photo.jpg

2. what kind off do do bud is that

3. Yeah man im there. I got an 8th of "cheese" its some mid quality beasters. Im gonna use my homemade bong converter (you just screw it into ANY bottle thats 1/2 filled with water, and your set) it hits like a beast.

4. well I couldn't get a better picture but its actualy really good, my friends dad sells to the CA dispensers, and got several grams of it the other week from Humbolt. its white/purple/hairys very crystaly and smells incredible:D

5. Awesome! same the bud I have right now has been making be BAKED im mean like really baked just off a bowl, and I smoke every night. im going to smoke a bowl 4 you with a little keif :smoke:

6. Nice, yeah. This cheese is some pretty good shit. I think its a legit strain. Skunk pheno #1? idk what im talking about but yeah. I wish i had keif ;( Btw, im sparking up in about 30 seconds.

7. Same, im sparking up right now!!!!, slow and easy i ate mango about 50 minutes ago to so im in for a treat!!

8. #8 trancemeplease, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    I was deffiantly right cause i just finished and im mega baked 1xbong bowl kief 2xgravity bong bowls:bongin:
    [​IMG]

9. haha what was that holy shit referring to?

10. the fuck do you think

11. that website is fucking hilarious