Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke a bowl for my mom's (and my) dog

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by headsouth, May 4, 2007.

1. My mom's tiny little five-year-old beagle just died from pneumonia. It's very saddening to me and pneumonia is a terrible thing to die from. So members of GC, I ask you all to light up in honor of our little beagle, Blossom. Didn't even make it to her sixth birthday.

RIP Blossom! May 14, 2001 - May 3, 2007

2. hope you all feel better soon, man.

this next one is for your pooch :D

3. :( blazzin riggggght now:smoking: :bongin: :bongin:

rip poochie

4. Dry, but you're in my thoughts, bro.

Dogs are incredible animals, losing a dog is akin to losing a family member. :( Such a shame, so young.

Peace ~ Chip

5. puffpuffpass

6. Dry as well, my dogs are my family, will hate to lose them. RIP Blossom

7. well, I just packed a bowl for Blossom =)
    Yeah, I have a 2 year old German Shepherd and I couldnt picture it out of my life, so I know how youre feeling.
    this ones for your dog.

8. Dogs are our heart-companions. THey keep us safe and protect us to no end....what's so great about that?? A bodyguard will do that..

Well, you ain't gotta pay a dog. All they ask for in return is, love. And that's what makes them so great.

May Blossom rest peacefully for all eternity, amen.

9. I had an pneumonia back in 6th grade...literally the worst week of my life.

done and done.

10. Aw I'm sorry to hear that, I'll blaze a bowl first thing in the am dude :(

11. both of my two german shepards died 2004 and 2005 (one male and one female) on the same month on february. I got a new dog, a white male german shepard this time, he's permanently high and can't stop smiling. He even sometimes spins around vigorously while taking a crap.

I'm curious, can I get him even higher?

RIP Blossom
    Sorry about your loss guy

12. Bout to burn a bowl in memory. I feel for ya, bongin:

13. The day she was born is my birthday

14. Only 10 days away from her birthday! What a shame, really. Poor dog, I already smoked too many bowls or I would be ablet o smoke another one for Blossom.

15. Sparking a bong bowl for Blossom, :bongin:

16. im smoking a fat bowl of headies for your loss right now....i lost a 17 year old dog not to long ago...that was very painful..:(

17. Sorry man ! ill light one up for you pooch

18. threw a gram o bubble hash in the old bubbler and started blazin.
    terribly sorry for the loss of your comrad man.
    stay strong.

19. Just smoked a joint for Blossom. RIP

20. damn man. I can't imagine losing my dog, shes as much a part of my family as everyone else.

RIP Blossom, next one's for you. Have fun running and playing in doggie heaven:)