Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazephaze, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Does anyone still use regular cigars to roll their blunts instead of cigarellos? All i used to smoke was regular phillies/whiteowls, then just one day, whenever that may have been, i was introduced to cigarellos and have used them ever since. Probably because you can't use as much weed so your conserving your stash, but i was thinkin the fatter the blunt the more bud you can smoke. I might need to start getting regular cigars every so often again since i haven't been getting as high anymore! What do you think? :smoke: