Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke a blunt or just use regular rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jaywizzle, Sep 4, 2013.

1. What's the difference in the high when you smoke a blunt (cigar skin used to roll) in comparison to smoking from just regular rolling papers?

I know that the blunt has tobacco in it but it's just the cigar skin so this is a lot less tobacco than in a spliff. Does it make it taste better/different? 

I'm considering trying a blunt with the weed I have? will this waste extra weed?

And: NO I'm not interested in using a bong or a vape thanks. Don't need you to bother suggesting that to me. I've used both before.

2. It takes extra weed and it def tastes different.

3. Try using a bong or vape. 

4. I use both when I'm on a session?
    Not really keen on blunts but you just get more weed in without plating it.

Smoke bongs>

5. Joint: faster burning but better taste and no tobacco.

Blunt: slow burning but not the best tasting, might be light headed with the high from smoking the blunt.

6. blunts taste amazing compared to a joint of some good bud. White Owl green sweets $1 at any gas station OP, roll up :smoke:

7. LOLing at OP for refusing a bong and wanting to smoke cigar skins.

8. the only plus i can really think of for blunts is that they can hold more weed than papers. otherwise i'd just pick up a pack of raws.

You're nuts. A joint of some good bud tastes WAAAAY better than a cancer leaf that's harsh as shit

10. any way it's going in you, ganja smoke tastes good

11. Thee blunts lime phillies, white owls, Swishers, optimos, all wraps are made of low grade tobacco and cardboard. Try smoking Dutch masterd or garcia y vega games. they have thr cardboard+tobacco paper inside but it is much thinner and has a tobacco outer leaf.

cigars like backwoods use full real tobacco leaf.

12. blunts will fuck u up more then a joint.

13. blunts burn slower and the majority of times tastes better depending on how you rolled and what you used.

i'd take a blunt over a joint any day

14. Keep it Taylor

15. just inject it , its so much safer

16. If you have no problem with a little bit of tobacco,try it! I love to smoke blunts once in a few months...
    I just bought wraps and blubt rolling paper and the blunt rolling paper takes as much weed as regular joint(atleast for me)...they called 'brown sugar' also bought juicy j's blunt wrap that ill test.

17. I like blunts cuz they burn slow and look gangster.

18. If you've never experienced a blunt, try it. Otherwise papes