Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rendoxil1, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys, i have a wrench socket as a bowl and i've been smoking with it for about half a year and it has this black oily stuff under it that can be scraped off and is kind of gummy.. is it smokable?

2. its called RESIN, and yes it is smokable.

3. good because im totally stoned.

4. Nah man its all gee. Its just a bit of dirty resin due to smoking from the pipe. My suggestion would be to clean your pipe in any type of way.

5. Yes it is, let it dry and put it in a bowl/top one off, it is very potent and will give you a very heavy couch lock type of high.

there lot of controversy to whether its healthy or not though. however I love my resin and consider it recycling, getting my moneys worth.

6. I, on the other hand, think the best place to put your resin is on the toilet.