SMOK Veneno kit

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by broncos420, Sep 6, 2018.

1. I recently bought a Veneno kit at the local head shop and have had it for maybe a month or so. It's my first vape mod.

After using it I've noticed two things:

1.The coils do NOT last very long, at most I get a week out of one coil. I use the .15 ohm octuple coils that go for the Baby Beast light edition. I run it at 70 watts and use it regularly as an all day vape.

2. Sometimes the fire button doesn't work when I'm using it. Rather intermittently.

So, if you use this kit or use the same tank system can you tell me if you're having the same issues. I'm seriously considering switching to Voo Poo. So if you're a Voo Poo user can you suggest a unit that is comparable to the one I'm using currently or even a better one? I'm looking at $60-$120 price range. TIA

2. Smok is notoriously shitty, sorry you had to learn the hard way, I did too lmao.

I have a Voopoo Alpha One and I love it. Everyone on reddit seems to love the Drag. 50-60$ IIRC. I use a rdta now so can't comment on tanks.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Haha I can see that now. Local vape store has a bunch of SMOK products. Only a few Voo Poo vapes. Do the coils in either ones you mentioned last a while?

4. I have a Wasp NANO RDTA so I don't use coils. I used to use an Aspire Cleito years ago it was really good.

5. I have a Voopoo Alpha One and I love it. I use a rdta now so can't comment on tanks.[/QUOTE]

So which one do you use? You named 3.

6. So which one do you use? You named 3.[/QUOTE]
    Voopoo Alpha One box mod with the Oumier Wasp Nano RDTA. The box didn't come w a tank. Check out fasttech.com, legit Chinese drop shipper that's cheap af.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Legit vapes? I've heard of companies making replicas that aren't authentic. I'm not trying to be a doubter, I just want to get one that I won't be having problems with. I just burnt another coil that I installed 3 days ago. I even turned that wattage down to 60.

8. I ended up going with the Vaporesso Polar kit with the Cascade SE tank. Nice looking unit with pretty good reviews on youtube. Also got a VooPoo Too for the fiance.

9. I've had mine about 8 months now. I've had some pretty good luck with the coils lasting about 2-3 weeks at 69w. But I recently knocked it off the table and now the threads where the coil attaches to the bottom of the tank are stripped out and won't connect very well. It's the baby beast light edited as well. What tank would y'all suggest I get?

10. Since I have upgraded to the Vaporesso Polar and have been using the Clapton mesh coils, I have only used one coil in 3 weeks. Still going strong too. Just put it on Super Player mode and it works like a charm. I would suggest a VooPoo UForce or Vaporesso Cascade SE.

11. Yeah, SMOK coils are only gonna last about a week. As far as the mod, SMOK mods aren’t actually that bad. Instead of going to a head shop to buy your vape supplies, go to a vape store. There’s plenty of them around and they can let you know what’s best for your money. VooPoo mods are really good and are fair priced. I have 2 VooPoo mods and a SMOK G-Priv II. I like them all. As far as tanks go, every SMOK tank I ever bought has been not that good at all. Mediocre at best. I vape on a HorizonTech Falcon and it’s the best sub$ohm tank I’ve ever used.