Smiley Face

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DMV, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Just watched it and i have to say the movie is retarded. Biggest waste of time ever. Who the fuck acts like that when theyre high, seriously?seemed like 50 Tyson directed it. Had to make this thread as a warning. and those who said it was good...smh

2. I thought it was funny personally but hey to each his own, I can understand why somebody might think it was stupid.

3. I thought it was pretty funny as well, but yeah, im sure no one acts that high all day from a few hits from the bong lol.

4. ^^ but she had eaten like 20 weed cupcakes after hitting that bong.

5. I enjoyed it immensely, although I was tripping on a more potent hallucinogen than marijuana at the time. : P

6. Oh yeah your right i forgot about that part LOL. She shouldnt have stolen her roomates cupcakes like that :cool:

7. Right? I said that the first time I saw it. That's fucked up, weed cupcakes or not.

8. For Reeealll. with a personality like his, im sure he'll murder her after shes done serving her time lol

9. Haha scull fucker.

10. 1) The main character didn't know they were weed cupcakes; she stated that she has never seen her roommate get high, so she probably assumed they were regular cupcakes.
    2) Sometimes when you're high, you just have to have something to eat!

11. ^ I realize both of these things, however she shouldn't have eaten all of her roommate's food especially since it had a sign on it. Haha I can't believe I'm arguing against the behavior of a character in a movie.

12. ROFL I dont blame you man, Anna Faris is fine :D

13. That she is.

14. I really didn't care for the movie. Nothing really stood out to me about this movie. It was kinda boring to me.

15. woudlve been fine with it if she didnt get arrested. bummer

16. I think this movie is awesome.
    But she's meant to be an over the top stoner. It was independently made and its genius.

But I say watch it regardless of what you hear, because Im sure you'll look at this movie differently.

17. it was ok

definitely no pineapple express or half baked

18. This movie was pretty boring, not going to lie.

19. I like the movie , it good comedy fantasy tale.