Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smiley Face

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chillimonies, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Good Movie.

Corner the bowl.

2. i actually watched this last night lol. it was okay and i laughed at parts because i was also blitzed out of my skull. it kind of drug on though and some parts pissed me off... adam brody as a dealer??? or the office dude jerking it in da shower wtf.

3. the dentist appointment was horrid.

4. i disliked the jerking off too

5. I loved this movie. I thought the whole thing was hilarious. She portrayed someone that was REALLY stoned very well I thought. The dentist appointment and the subsequent talk with the cop was hilarious.

6. are you guys talking about the movie with that blond girl from the house bunny and scary movie....cause I saw that movie twice and I dont remember any dentist parts in it or anyone jerking off.....

7. Yep. lol Stoner

8. Good movie. Probably one of the most realistic endings depicted in a stoner movie too, lol.

9. alright......I just downloaded this movie again and watched it...Yes those parts are in the movie but I swear they wernt in it before. (different version mabey)

10. Never heard of it, but just added to Netflix.

11. I am a fan of all sorts of movies. I own many stoner flicks and I have to say that this was one of the worst. Too cliched. Did you actually feel bad for the many character?, she was pretty dumb, ya know. There where some laughable scenes, just to damned cliched.
    4/10

V.

12. I did not enjoy this movie..was just too dumb.

13. I thought it showed stoner cliches in a good way. Like how she forgets she has the government weed, and how she gets paranoid about the lady calling the cops, and how she slams the door shut (or thinks she does) and freaks out when that lady first starts talking to her in the waiting room. Sure its all over exaggerated, but its based on stuff we are all very familiar with, not just the complete blundering idiot act like Cheech and Chong and other stoner movies. She was clearly not stupid. She was obviously VERY intelligent, which was the interesting part of her character. "Just what about is Reagonomics?!" She was just VERY baked.

14. This used to be an instant watch on Netflix and I would watch that shit every night. "Why do you have a picture of president Garfield? Why because I love lasagna of course!"

15. Because of that part, I know have a framed picture of President James Garfield in my living room.

16. It is by far my favorite stoner movie, my fucking god it is hilarious