Smiley Face: the ultimate stoner movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Pretty Boy THC, Jul 3, 2021.

1. IMG_2446.JPG

Anyone ever seen this film? Anna Faris eats 13 weed cupcakes and the film follows her crazy day full of relatable high experiences. Hilarious and so on point when it comes to an edible experience lol.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I Never Seen it. Now That I Know About it Tho Ima Have to Check This Movie Out it Looks Cool an Funny. Thank You for Sharing!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. It’s hilarious! :)

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Cool Now I Definetly Wanna See it!

~Toni~

5. I'm gonna watch it this weekend ...maybe while I have some downtime at work lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sounds like my first time with an edible.
    I scarfed the whole thing before my weedman could tell me just try half.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yeah, I made the mistake of eating multiple brownies before I knew what I had just did to myself. It was a very long couple of days lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. So, I'm about 25 min into this movie and Anna Faris is killing me with her stoner faces and horrible decision making skills lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. #9 Vee, Jul 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    Jane F.: *That* is where corn chips come from. Hmm... Maybe ol' Professor Hardwood is onto something. He probably really loves corn. And all corn-related products. I mean, isn't that what you're supposed to put in a frame? Things you love? I'm gonna do that. When I'm get home, I'm gonna frame a bunch of stuff I love. Like lasagna. I *love* lasagna. It's SO good. And cheesy. You know who else loves lasagna? Garfield. Man, that cat really loves lasagna. Maybe I should put a picture of Garfield in a frame. You know, as a kind of shorthand way of saying 'I love lasagna.' That would be so f*cking inside. Or how 'bout a photo of *President* Garfield? Oh shit, that would be totally meta! People would be all like: Jane, why do you have a photo of President Garfield on your mantle? And I'd be like: Because I like lasagna, of course.

jus to remind me...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. HAHA. That entire scene was incredible. Also, the scene at the warehouse near the end. So good. Thank you so much for reminding me of that incredible moment. “C’mon frank, you know I like surprises!”

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. We used to play a drinking game to that movie where you find the zoomed in frames with the alphabet, and then drink every time you see a new letter. I only ever got to the point where she has the communist manifesto, and then I’m too gone to drink anymore haha

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. #12 EmmanuelTheis, Oct 23, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
    Oh, "Smiley Face" is an absolute classic when it comes to stoner movies! Anna Faris' performance is a total laugh riot, especially after indulging in those 13 weed cupcakes. It's one of those films that perfectly captures the wild and relatable experiences of being super high.Speaking of movies, if you're still a fan of them, checking out movies on theater can be a fun way to keep the cinematic excitement alive. There's always a mix of genres and stories, and who knows, you might stumble upon another comedy that leaves you in stitches.

• Winner Winner x 1