Smiled on by the System =)

Discussion in 'General' started by justineBTC, Oct 10, 2008.

1. WOO WOO WOO!!

Today I went to court to pay off my posession ticket from last and after sitting around for a couple hours with my thumb up my ass, the judge said the DA rejected my case. I don't think pot's too big of a deal in my city and it seems as though the DA realizes that there are bigger problems than smoking a lil herb. So, no fine, no record, and most importantly (to my broke-ass) no rate-change on my car insurance!! (Oh, uhh... cause it was in my car. And um... so was I?) I guess they can refile within a year if they want to, but I really doubt they will if I keep my nose clean.

Cellllebrate good times, c'mon!

Love Ya, Loadies!!

2. Lucky ass mother fucker.

I hope I can only be so lucky...

Right about now, I'm wishin I lived in cali.. :(

3. Make sure you don't get caught doing dumb shit from here and a year from now because they will most likely bring that up in court.

4. Congrats!

Justine! Where ya been!?

Edit: The rep I gave you just added a green bar. Now i'm stoked!

5. Awesome, glad to hear it :)

6. Thats a great feeling isn't it.:hello:

7. Same, *****. If I got popped right now I would be in Jaaaaail! Fuck that.

8. awesome man. i'm glad to hear of people that dont get fucked by the system. keep doing what you doing but dont get caught so you can stay out of trouble.

9. hahaha, woo woo woo!! yeah im suuuuper stoked on the court dealio. just gotta stay outta trouble which shouldnt be a problem. it was a total fluke that i even got caught in the first place, pulled over for a burnt-out license plate light (puh-LEEEEEZE, howre you ever supposed to know if one of those is dead?) and he happened to smell the stinky stanky weed id just picked up.

ive been around, dude! no interenet for the longest time, just real busy with school and work, school and work, rinse and repeat. gotta hustle that paper, hahahah! thanks for the rep darlin, its soooo good to hear from ya. whatever happened to you that nite? me and ryhthym had so much fun!

10. haha your a lucky lucky bastard :p

11. damn you're lucky...in Texas you get slapped with 6 months probation for even the smallest amount of weed(I know people that were caught with .2).

12. Nice man, keep away from dumb situations to stay outta trouble bro

13. Very cool, dont get caught again though....