Smh @ Craigslist dealers.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jizzledfreq, Apr 20, 2018.

1. It's almost 420, tried hitting my main dude up, no answer (he's always hit & miss, but has good ganj when I can get a hold of him.) I live near the Oregon border, weeds legal over there, so why da fuck not, I check craigslist, and there are a few #'s.

Craigslist Dealer #1: He refused to "meet" instead opting for me to leave the money somewhere, and he'd "drop the package" so to speak. (Red Flag)

Craigslist Dealer # 2: Quarters for $100! (Not). I could get an oz for $170 from aformentioned main dealer. Next problem was they requested I send a Moneygram to them! :roflmao: I shut that down real quick because 1) I'm not going to spend EXTRA money just to send a Moneygram to a random person for a quarter, and 2) No green, no fucking green!!!

Tha fuck these drug dealers on, so fucking paranoid, so fucking sketchy. All of my best dealers, never had a problem meeting face to face, fast, easy exchange through the window.

Oh well, I'm turning 29 on Sunday, I got $180 to play with, either way I'm getting turnt up this weekend!

• Like Like x 4

2. Lol who even trys to buy drugs from random people online that's like what 12 year old billys do..

Just find a reliable plug or grow your own:confused_2:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2

3. & who only has 1 connection for weed?? I have like 8 plugs lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Well I have a medical card in Montana, so I can grow when I get back there.

I know plenty of people I'm just not trying to drive an hour & some JUST for a quarter of weed. One dude that always came through with bomb buds moved away to Colorado, so that connections gone.

I'm also in a very small town, I could probably ask my neighbors, but they aren't they crowd I'd want to be involved with seeing as they CONSTANTLY have the entire police force outside their home. How they manage to stay out of jail IDK.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. Damn that sucks why don't you try hitting up some people you know on Facebook or something that's worked for my before when i only had a few connections lol

6. Go to your nearest bowling alley and look for the dudes (dudettes) with the most blazed eyes and they'll hook you up 100%.

Works every time.

Make sure to report back!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Good luck OP report back if you score

8. #8 CBDBurner, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
    Craigslist is full of crooks and police. Take the drive man save itself sum charges or a beat down. It’s so messed up that they took down the personal adds cus it was full of pedos n prostitutes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. I've never bought weed through someone I met on the internet. When I lived in a non-legal state, I would get it through friends, or friends of friends, or acquaintances of friends of friends. If I couldn't get it through someone who was referred to me I would just drink instead.

But if you live close to a legal state then you might just hit that up. It sucks to drive but I think a bit of gas is better than getting swindled.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I probably will, there is a dispensary like an hours drive from here, I'ma hit it up like 1st thing in the AM. I would've gone today but after work & everything I was beat.

I live in small town Idaho, the nearest bowling alley is like 2 blocks away. I think most people in this town either drink, do hard drugs, or are teenagers.

I actually met my baby mama on Craigslist in 2011. :laughing: Can't say it was a fairy tail ending though.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Man sucks about your story. My main dealer I always pick up from I met on craigslist lol. I was his very first customer from on there and I've been picking up from him for at least 3 years now. He always responds to my texts but he just runs late always but he gives me good weed and he sometimes smokes me out with a joint when he meets up with me if he's running late.

12. That's everywhere man. Alcoholics, drugs and young people aren't just from small towns. There's always our kind around just gotta look

13. Didnt read the story honestly, but whatever misfortune happened, you have no one to blame.but yourself for using a CL dealer.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. 99% of them probably are cops, plan to rob you, or scam you anyway

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Reporting back, Went to a dispensary in a small Oregonian town, waited in line for an hour, got 16 grams of fire ass green crack for $80, proceeding to get ripped off muh ass :bongin::smoking-bong::hippie:

Happy 420 fellas!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1

16. Hell yeah dude enjoy it glad you managed to score without dealing with shady people of craigslist lol

• Like Like x 1

17. Hell yeah! Good for you, jizzle. Looks like you're gonna have a happy 420 and B-Day!

Also looks like bill must work for CNN

Great job and thanks for the report!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wow always good to see a good story happy 420 enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. What do you expect trying to buy weed off of craigslist. Any decent dealer has no need to advertise.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tried it once just out of curiosity. Got an 1/8th, met him at Sheets. Pulled up next to him, he tossed it in my window, I tossed him the the cash. It was good weed but light, 2.78 grams. Texted him to let him know. Got the "My bad" yada, yada. "I'll hook you up next time." Of course there was no next time. Short me, I'm done with you. He texted me a couple of times over the few months, letting me know he had the kind. SMH