Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smh @ anybody that doesn't know how to use weed in moderation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by milespowder, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unless you're a cancer patient or really need that shit, you shouldn't be smoking everyday or for that matter, multiple times a day.

the price is enough to make you want to smoke occasionally. you know. and i'm convinced that some motherfuckers don't even know how to get blazed the fuck up. you know you been blazed when you can't even function properly or when you're seeing shit or when you're talking in tounge. that's what i'm talking about. blazed on your ass. :D that would be enough to make you not smoke everyday.

2. Fuck you.

3. You can't tell me what to do!

4. Fuck how you feel! Seriously , though

5. What the hell are you talking about? Are you telling me that weed is too expensive for it to be a daily habit? Or that I don't know how to "get blazed up properly?" Or that I don't know when I'm high?

No. You're not. Because you're not me and you don't tell me what I should do ;)

6. Its my life and i do what i want!! So FUCK OFF and have a nice day.

7. Fucky ou! You don't know me!!!!

8. Don't get mad because you don't smoke everyday.

9. Also what is "smh" I see it a lot

10. Trolls gonna troll

11. wow before this topic gets completely derailed.......

i don't half disagree with you. i don't think if you have the means to support what you're doing then you shouldn't be doing it but i think its your choice what you do with your life. you "shouldn't" do a lot of things everyone does everyday.

anyway, i smoke everyday and don't really see a problem with it. i can and have stepped away from it when i've needed to and would if i ever had to but hey, i work in a coffeeshop so i would never have to pee in a cup or anything

12. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone's got one. But you really should pick a better forum to preach your message or at least say it a bit more intelligently and less pure opinion/rude. Even if I agreed with your statement I would be typing this. Someday you will realize talking like this will get you nowhere. Enjoy the ban club, I see you becoming a member shortly...

13. Yeah you obviously haven't been smoking for too long. but moderation is key! :)

14. OOO, ouch. Sorry man, you put too much thought in this, your answer should of consisted of a good one liner.

Like; “Fuck me? FUCK YOU!!!” – Rounders

15. Live and let live.

16. to lazy to read it all but you are all noobs

17. What the hell are you talking about?

Cannabis costs $20-30 per ounce to grow. I only spent a hundred or two in my last grow.

After 8 months using a vaporizer, i still have roughly 7 of the 11 ounces that I had. I smoke about 3.5g worth a week, and factoring in that it costs only 25 or so dollars per ounce to grow, I only spend about $12.50 a month on bud.

Not to mention all the knowledge I've picked up on plants.

18. Interesting. But, I have to disagree I think as long as you get your shit done then why not smoke? If you have enough money/time why the hell not? For the people who are lucky enough to grow they have mass amounts of herbs that would take a long time to smoke so why not smoke an eighth a day when you harvest a few ounces or more.

19. says the blade with 22 posts. :rolleyes:

20. #20 BlowingOs, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ur sloooow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.