Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smelly proof bags

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dangerous Dave, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Hi all, first question, didn't the shop sell these not that long ago? Or am i imagining things?
    second question, just how effective are they at containing the odour of certain herbs?
    thanks in advance.

2. I have never used them but i don't see the point in buying special bags when you can just get some mason jars for pretty cheap which work just as well, if not better at containing smell, and will last way longer than bags.

3. they'd pretty much be for on the move, i travel really light (like one small bag for a week or two away), and they'd take up much less space.

4. turkey baster bags work pretty fucking awesome

5. a lot of outdoor growers in Cali use turkey bags but ED-IT. com has smelly proof bags

6. I can tell you that they have worked for the stinkiest shit I've had in years.
    The seal is ridiculous.

Make sure you get the real Smelly Proof though, I got mine with a rolling box, mat, skins, etc for a present.

I use them when I'm going into hot areas and don't wanna get my collar felt by zealous police. :p

7. THIS! is what i wanted to hear, thank you kind person.

8. You could just vacuum seal it. Or put your weed in a small ziploc bag, then put that into a larger ziploc bag full of activated carbon.

9. You can also vacuum seal smelly proof bags. :)

10. Smell proof bags don't work against dogs, but I put the strongest smelling weed I've had in years in one and once it was in my pocket there was no way of smelling it. And FYI people, vacuum sealing isn't really that effective against dogs, the smell can permeate most plastics used to seal it. Need MBB, mylar or heat seal foil bags wiped down with rubbing alcohol to be sure you won't get caught by dogs.

11. That's my main concern, dogs, seen far to many of them here... Huge problem when you're walking to the park wanting to get blazed with your mates. Thankfully they've never been about when I've been carrying it.

12. TBH I smoke mad when dogs are around in the forest, not sure why police would have sniffer dogs there unless a lot of bodies end up around there? :confused:

13. Nope, just do a massive clap down on the magical herb whenever it's sunny for more than 3 days in a row.