Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smelly Ass Room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by radamaag, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Hey guys, having a few mates over to smoke in my dorm room tonight, we usually use my buddies but I've just got a new tv and we wanna watch some funny ass films while we smoke.

The cheese I've bought is smelly as fuck. I don't really mind smelling my room up, but I've currently got that fresh sheet feeling and I don't want my sheets to smell tonight. If I tie these up in some bin bags will they still be alright if I leave them In my room, or will I have to take them down the hall to the kitchen meanwhile.

Also how long till the smell dissipates? The window in here opens barely an inch, but I do hate a pretty strong fan, where would be the best place to put this?

2. This thread gave me a highdea. Dank bud scented fabric softener... TM

3. people have already thought of everything like that...

4. Yeah man if you smoke inside you gonna stink up the place

5. Wait...dorm as in college dorm? I would be super hesitant to smoke in there at all let alone smoke with a bunch of buddies.

6. In Reality, I wouldn't even risk it if the bud your smoking is pretty dank... Especially you're saying dorms which links to college dorms and thats a no no

7. Ah see there is little to no chance of getting busted. I don't know if it's any different here in the UK, but a lot of dorms or 'halls' as we call them are privately owned, and it's pretty much like renting a cheap apartment. Pretty much everyone smokes here and no-one i know has got busted. Even so, there's a 3 strike warning anyway so it's sweet.

So yeah I just don't want my bedsheets/clothes to reek. Clothes are in a wardrobe but would you reccomend completely taking all my bed stuff out of the flat completely. Also how long will the smell probably last

8. My sheets have never smelled from smoking cheese in my room so i think youre good

9. I don't know man seems like you're moving alotta shit just so you blokes can have a smoke now.

10. Your clothes and sheets will not stink. Tobacco smoke sticks to furniture and clothes.

I would suggest putting the fan against the window back facing you and it blowing OUT of the window, and if you can have a friend bring another and put it by the door blowing towards the window.

Towel under the door and get baked. :)

11. Fuck it man just stink up the place

12. Man I wish I lived in a dorm

13. Dank bud smell? What a perfect fail example.

14. Smoke outside . . . God provides the outdoors, use them while you can