smells like a skunk

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by monsterhill, May 14, 2009.

1. I am about two weeks away from harvest and the smell from the pot is really bad but i have kinda got used to the smell now. i have to sleep with that smell and every day i wake up and i feel so darn tired all the time and i have no trouble sleeping any more i step in my room and fall straight too sleep but i never have any energy.

Could the smell from the weed have the same kind of effects as smoking weed.
    would it make you tired if you where breathing in the smell 8 - 10 hours a day?

I got to try and afford a carbon filter next month or find a way of keeping that smell in the room.

2. LOL good question.
    If temperatures are high, then the THC will break down and i think you could get stone on the fumes lol.
    I'm probably wrong, what the hell.

3. Haha, wow, what a thought.

4. thc vaporizes at abut 180+ your lights never get that hot, unless the trichs are touching an hid bulb. you are not getting stoned from a smell. you got a skunky plant enjoy.

5. What else do you have in that room? Any open chemicals? Can of paint thinner in the closet? :eek:

mmmmmm skuuuunnnk

6. A plant will produce oxygen through photosynthesis when lights are on and when lights are off produces co2. That might be the reason you are tired.

Good luck and good growing. :D

7. nope just pot ,soil ,water and lights. there is only room for these things in there.
    But anyways time for lights on :) yep. and a few weeks to go until harvest.

My first ever grow.

8. Why would u want to cover up the most beutifall scent in nature? Right after pussy of course...

9. So he doesn't get pinched by jhonny law.

10. lol doesn't sound like it puff. Try your carbon scrubber for sure monsterhill ;) you don't want smells like that one leavin' the room, they just cost too dang much if you know what i mean.

peace

11. Those carbon filters are expensive think i might build my own. They sell the carbon at the pet store and the fans you can get at the hardware store and a bit of pipe and crap.

12. I've read that the charcoal fish filters work well.

13. yea man they tend to smell bad when they're flowering. like your whole house will have a certain smell to it. not everyone will be able to define what the smell is though. lol

14. I my mother would definatley notice the hent of marijuana, since I come home high all the time :smoking:

ha

15. Plants dont produce CO2 they take in co2. And ALWAYs producing oxygen