Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smells good, looks good, what is it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by befuddled, May 23, 2009.

1. #1 befuddled, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    Picked up an 1/8th of this a little over a week ago. It's the best smelling weed I've ever had. It's hard to describe what it smells like, it's very pleasant and not skunky at all. Sorta like minty blueberries, if that makes any sense. Anyways, just trying to get a feel for what type of quality this is. Before I moved to a new city, I was used to smoking mids that were nothing like these buds. Two or three good hits from this stuff and I'm good to go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thats Grade A dank enjoy it.

3. haha yep thats what we call dank around these parts. thats funny that youve never come across quality like this but im glad you finally found some. What were the prices in your new city?

4. it kinda looks like a diesel. killer score bro.

5. Imagine having an unlimited supply of bud that dank all the time... oops im drooling/dreaming.