Smells but no flowers I can see.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Feb 5, 2014.

1. OK so I walked into my basement this morning to check on my plants. Well when I opened up my basement door the unmistakable smell hit me I was like damn that's smelling good. I only have 2 but I flowered them early due to moving in a couple months but I looked at every single inch of each plant and no flowers I can see.

Would that be a sign that I have a female down there? If need be I can post pics.

Thanks blades

Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

2. yeah post pix. should have preflowers at least or something

3. It's a strange phenomenon. The plants can smell at any stage, be it veg or flower. They can smell for a day and be totally free of smell the next day.

4. #4 stickyglassOG, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    it could be. I mean if they haven't shown sex yet and are stinky real nice then they might be trying to tell you something.  :ey:

keep up the grow!

5. Best I can do

Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

Attached Files:

6. Well couple ur pics yo she might be a he, looks like balls to me..but I see no sign of female,just my observation. ?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Where do you normally look for the first flowers? Top or bottom of the plant?