smellproof

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Mr. Dank, Mar 25, 2011.

1. With all the advanced materials we have tody, what materials are smellproof? Say I wanted to bring weed past a drug sniffing dog, what should I put it in?

2. I think your best bet is to tripple bag (or more) it in smelly proof bags (available at the tude).

3. glass. mason jars are the best. but if you're trying to get past a dog you'll probably have to have it in a vacuum packed bag and make sure to wash the outside of the bag in bleach if you touched the bud and then the bag

4. Coffee beans have a stronger smell than weed and its possible to confuse a drug dog if it can only smell the coffee beans. There are other ways too. The strategy basically consists of airtight packaging and things that are so strong they will mask the smell of weed entirely.

5. #5 architoker, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    best of luck.

Cannabis Culture

dogs smell in the way that we see - we can see individual objects that make up a composition of something (the example on that page is stew and seeing the carrots, potatoes, etc.). but we smell all that in one 'odor'. dogs can pick out each smell individually.

6. I'm not sure how true this is or how much you are trying to carry, but I've heard putting it into a jar of peanut butter works. Bag it up (or even put it in a tiny ass jar) and stick it into the middle of a peanut butter jar.

The only drugs I've ever known somebody to smuggle easily were mushrooms and they were put into chocolates which they put into a bag of regular chocolates.

7. you could shove it up your anus. and then eat some cabbage. that should cover up the smell.

8. put it in a flavored condom, though. it will provide another layer of smell, plus it will just slide right in!

9. This
    [​IMG]

Plus this.
    [​IMG]