Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smelling like weed at an airport?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coeurdepirate, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm going on holidays with a few friends to Tenerife tomorrow, flying from Dublin. I'm planning on smoking a shit load of weed there. I'm not going to be bringing any back, but I'm really worried about dogs smelling it on my clothes and stuff. What happens if they do? Does it warrant a strip search? Is there anything I can do to mask/get rid of the smell enough that dogs wouldn't smell it? Thanks.

2. :wave::smoke:Just bring a change of clothes and change right before airport

3. I'm only bringing carry-on luggage though, so I'll have my case with me the whole time... What if I spray the shit out of everything with febreeze or something?

4. Please tell me you'll be bring AT LEAST a change of clothes....

And the dogs/cops can't do shit but give you a hard time if they do start barking... You're not smuggling it back in your carry-on.. Chances are you won't even smell anyways

Stop being paranoid ;)

5. Lol our carry on luggage can be up to 10kg, I've loads of clothes obviously! :p but i'll probably be smoking in all of them... I can't help but be paranoid, haha!

Thanks for the advice though!

6. ul b grand unless ur rolling aroung in a weed field its not gonna b strong enuf for them 2 smell

7. Dude...pet the doggies

8. I flew from London to Shannon a few months ago and I had some hemp lollies in my case, the dogs were everywhere, I was absolutely shitting myself. I'm such a retard

9. It's not illegal to smell like weed

You will be fine, just don't let them let the dogs loose on you. I saw a dog rip a guys throat out one time

10. [quote name='"Omega369"']It's not illegal to smell like weed

You will be fine, just don't let them let the dogs loose on you. I saw a dog rip a guys throat out one time[/quote]

holy fuck please tell us this story. lol

11. ^^ Agreed please do tell! :D

12. Prepare your anus..

13. [quote name='"Mr DudeMan"']Prepare your anus..[/quote]

Hahahaha literaly!

14. dude...:confused:

15. Even if they bark at your clothes, What can they do? Arrest you on suspicion of smoking weed in the past? No

16. change clothes before you go there

17. [quote name='"YosemiteToker"']Even if they bark at your clothes, What can they do? Arrest you on suspicion of smoking weed in the past? No[/quote]

Haha they cant... but they'll sure try! Question you, threaten you, check your bags, pockets, anus, your other bag! Whatever they want until they deicide its time for you to go, reguardless of if your plane is already at 30,000 feet!

image-1325864277.jpg