Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smelling chemicals on the bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mchempstein, May 9, 2009.

1. i need to put an end to this argument. me and my buddies have been arguing all night. naturally smelling a windexey chemical on bud isn't cool... but is it really that bad? it's still smokable, right?

2. Yea that shit is weird. I think it's from people not flushin or not usin the right soil or somethin. I hope someone knows the answer.

3. soil has nothing 2 do with it but the flushin is what makes is smell like that that bud would be good 2 make some edibles not 4 smokin. dont want all those nasty chemicals in ur lungs

4. Dang I cant wait till my grow gets goin; Blueberry, Organic, Matured long enough for 70/30 amber to milky trichs, Flushed, Dried, Cured. One of the upsides to GYO is that ensures these are all done right for that super bud :p. I'll be lucky if a find anything done organic let alone my guy gettin anything other then bagseed.

5. oh but you wanna eat em>:rolleyes:

6. this stuff we got is really sketchy. its not like some light fertilizer -- its a strong, slightly sweet taste. makes the bud taste lighter, if you catch my drift. the buds are wet yet the stems snap rather than peel.

we put it in the microwave but the smell got stronger

7. microraving it just took the thc out

8. I hear they're 'cutting' weed now....spraying it with stuff to make it weigh more...

9. yea im anti-microwave but we thought maybe we could nuke the chemical out
    to be honest i like the high but i do feel like im being duped somehow, asshole dealer.

10. Dealers are cutting weed with stuff? o.o

All you would need to make it weigh more is make it a bit damper. I imagine cutting weed with an ammonia based chemical like Windex would somehow degrade / destroy the plant fibers.

11. man thats fucked up. If a dealer just wants to rip me off he can just sell me less at the same price.. really.. its not worth spraying it with all that bullshit..

12. I was thinking the same thing haha.

13. It's the natural smell of the bud. Bud comes in a ridiculous amount of smells. Cat Piss smells like cat piss, and people smoke it. I've heard of people, even a few weeks ago on this forum, getting pot that smells like windex. Don't ever put weed in the microwave.

14. You really want 30/70 amber/milky but suit yourself. 70/30 will knock you to sleep.

15. I know, it's for medi.

16. That's cool :)

I always let one or two plants get overripe for when I have bouts of insomnia or when my arthritis acts up.