smellin the rag

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1bakedpotato, Jan 12, 2013.

1. #41 Mr. Mojorising, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    Love me some iron! Looks like some of these boys need to get there "RED WINGS"

Its all about cycles. Its the key to the universe.

Some things are natural others are not. So by all means go man scape your pubic hair and puke over a maxi pad.:wave:

Got to love this universe its funny as hell.:smoking:

2. I can Google too.

Discovery Health "What do men find attractive about a woman's smell?"

I like how on the article it said...

"Even animals and insects emit pheromones -- which probably explains how they manage to procreate without verbal cues. (Imagine a dragonfly saying, "How ya doin'?")"

and you added your own touch by saying...

"( I can just imagine a male Lion going...soo...sweatheart...you ovulating or should I do it with another minx tonight?)."

3. its just some funky stank going on.. its unmistakeable and you know what it is before you smell it.

4. #44 landofodd, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013

5. It makes sense that we've evolved to smell when a woman is ovulating, because that's the time she's fertile. But when she's on her period is the complete opposite of that so it's hard for me to see how knowing about it has any evolutionary value. :confused:

6. i think its just a nose full of stank puss

7. Can I get some granny lovin?

8. Ill be right behind ya lol.

Good times

9. thanks for always having my ass

Sent from remote island in South Pacific using GC Forum

10. Don't read this thread while eating. I learned the hard way.

11. #51 Meursault, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    Could be, but if we're saying it's pheromones....pheromones are used to communicate, plain and simple. If there's no message that needs communicating, there will be no pheromones. Same with the ability to sense said pheromones, in males. That's kinda how evolution works.

What it could be though is what's called a "spanner" - something that is a side effect of an adaptation, which has no evolutionary value itself but sorta comes as a package deal, due to biological limitations, with something that does. In other words, if we wanna smell when they're ovulating we unfortunately also get stuck being able to smell the opposite.

12. I'm sorry
    PS I should've posted the CareBears hugging cartoon image. yup.

Sent from remote island in South Pacific using GC Forum

13. YESH YOU SHOULD HAVE

nobody wants a face full of dicks

14. I smelled this thread on my phone in my pocket.

Sent from a space in time using my Galaxy Sll