Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420kdc1994, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Do you think the neighbors can smell me smoking when i blow out the window...i live in an ampartment btw.

2. Highly unlikely bro, unless the wind is just right and they have their window open also. It really shouldn't be a big deal though, unless your lease has specific bans on smoking but you should be fine

3. What floor are you on in the apartment complex?

If you are three stories high, they probably couldn't smell it if they were outside, maybe even on the second story. Spray some ozium afterwards. Works like a charm.

4. i live on the third floor so i hope they dont smell it. and i spray axe cuz thats all i can get, does it work good

5. i live on the first floor of a three story building and almost everytime like 5 minutes into my sesh i hear the neighbors above me slam their windows shut but they have never said anything about it so i guess they dont know its me :cool:

6. probably not unless they have some insane sense of smell detection

7. maybe, if its windy

8. #8 glazedKnuckles, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah, spray ozium outside...

9. I live in a two story apartment, on the second story. I've gone outside and smoked and can see all the smoke instantly rise upwards. out my window, it does the same. your good dude

10. I was talking about inside. That was clever of you though.

Anyway, OP, the smoke smell is gunna rise and if your on the third floor you'll be fine smoking I think.

11. #11 glazedKnuckles, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You were probably thinking of smoking inside, but you definitely weren't talking about it.

Cool beans tho