Smell

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by vinchud, May 25, 2016.

1. Hi all. I'm doing blue cheese from cutting. The growing is done in coco with canna a and b with pk13 14. My temps are in tolerance day and night. Flush for twelve days min with r.o water with abit of yucca extract.
    Problem is it just don't smell like it should not pungent. I dry slowly over 7 to ten days on the branches then put in a plastic Box for a while. I close it and try to maintain 60% humidity. When it holds 60% for twelve hours without raising I then start the cure in glass sealed jars. I still keep a eye out for humidity and if it raises over 60 I burp the jars. I do this for one week. I'd expect a strong smell but my mates reckon it don't smell as strong as Street shit that don't get flushed etc
    1 will it smell stronger if I go soil
    2 should I keep it in jars longer
    3 have I hit the potential of this plant. I do get 1.1 grams per watt
    4 should I let it go longer than 8 weeks flower. It looks brown with foxtail everywhere
    Should I stress it out a little to get more secondary oils
    Alot of rambling but thanks for reading

2. 1.1 GPW is a pretty sexy place to be. I mean, how's it smoke? Is it potent? Some strains just don't give off the strong odors like others do.

3. It smashes my face in. It's strong enough but like most I'm looking for the perfect sm9ke. It does smell when you smoke it. I guess it's just a odourless strain as I've just pulled some cheese off and is curing now. Had a sneaky smell and nearly ripped my nostrils out.