Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Herbal Epiphany, Mar 10, 2013.

1. what is the best way to get RID of smell not mask it? are there any good automatic air fresheners out there that you can plug in or run on batteries?

2. I doubt you could get some real time smell coverage but spray some deodorant, febreze or something and open the windows.

3. The only thing you are thinking of that would actually work is to smoke inside of a grow room, or use the same exhaust and carbon scrubber that a grow room would use to eliminate odor. My plants smell way more than my smoking ever could but I never smell the plants when I'm not working with them. There's nothing really besides charcoal scrubbers and carbon filters that will do what you want.

Or if you smoke outside.

4. Get one of those automatic air fresheners that plug into the wall. They freshen the air every few minutes so you won't be able to smell the weed. They're cheap aswell!

5. The only way to get RID of the smell is to get rid of the plant.
    Otherwise you're just masking it.
    So air fresheners, windows open, and febreeze are your options.

Unless you set up an exhaust system whereby all the air from your grow room gets pushed outside through a pipe.

6. i use a vape [pax] so the smell is not as strong