Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell sticking to clothes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cheeto_soda, Mar 22, 2015.

1. It's never happened to me and I was wondering, is it just a myth or am I insanely lucky?

2. I've never changed clothes after smoking and noones smelled it. Maybe it's just the heavy joint/blunt seshes that'll linger longer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It's no myth, smoke long enough with a piece of clothing on and practice bad hygiene there's no doubt in my mind it would cling.

4. Blunts are usually the problem

5. I've definitely smelt it on friends before but I've never been told I smell like weed, or been caught because of it. Smoking a blunt or joint probably will but I think anything else should be okay if you spray some cologne on after.

~ Stay Lifted

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nobody smells it, or nobody said anything? Or did you ask a room full of smokers if you smell like smoke lol.

If you smoke some weed and some smokes gets on you... your gonna smell like weed. Does weed cling as bad as tobacco? No. But you will still smell. 

7. Lol well okay if I were to smoke a bowl outside or in a car or whatever I walk through my house sometimes right next to my dad and he doesn't seem to notice anything. No looks, changes in tone or weird subject changes. I guess there are a lot of variables.

In my experience clothes aren't a huge giveaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. It's a lot better when you're outside but if you get in a enclosed space it will defiantly smell