Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell proofing your stash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stankypanky, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys whats up?

I currently bought a half ounce of sour diesel and it STINKS. I put them all in individual gram baggies so i can track my smoking more easily. Anywho i put the 14 bags into another bag and then put that in another bag and wrapped it up with aluminum foil but i can still smell the weed anywhere i put it!:mad: I cannot have my dorm stinking because my roommate is not 420 friendly! How do i smell proof my stash? and jars are out of the question because i broke my old mason jar a while back and i dont want to use them anymore since they break.

2. I thought this was happening to me a while back, but get someone else to smell your room. It's easy to get paranoid when you're hiding it from someone that doesn't like it :3

3. Shit tends to break when you break it dude :rolleyes:. I don't think the mason jars are the problem.

4. Jars can break so you don't use them?

Breaking news: bags can break too. Everything can break.

Just use a glass jar, that's the only way to really block the smell.

5. i keep my bud in those large orange prescription medicine bottles. It works awesome.

[​IMG]

6. Well either you can stop by a dollar store/Wal-mart and pick up either a mason jar or one of those jars that have a lid that pops off and on the with a semi-rubber-plasticy kinda lid thing. Here's a picture for reference:
    [​IMG]

It should be like the jar and a lid, two separate pieces, but they go together. You know, like a jar... fuck I'm high...

7. [quote name='"Mungo man"']Well either you can stop by a dollar store/Wal-mart and pick up either a mason jar or one of those jars that have a lid that pops off and on the with a semi-rubber-plasticy kinda lid thing. Here's a picture for reference:

It should be like the jar and a lid, two separate pieces, but they go together. You know, like a jar... fuck I'm high...[/quote]

Hahaha, I'm just baked enough to understand what you ment with the jar and lid seperate. OP, you could just buy a watter proof case, like the ones for boating or fishing, a first aid kit might work, depending if its watter proof or not.

8. First off, if you individually bag a half into grams, and then get searched, you'll get hit with distribution..

Second off, literally everything is porous, so it's really only a matter of time until the smell leaches out into the air.

Your best bet would be to put your bud in prescription pill bottle(s), put those into a mason jar(s), and then put the jar(s) into a larger bag(s).

You probably should stash that pick-up elsewhere..

9. [quote name='"420Stillblazin"']i keep my bud in those large orange prescription medicine bottles. It works awesome.

[/quote]

That's what I use. Works perfectly.

10. go to walmart and get some of those air tight containers in the tupperware they work really well they have the rubber seals. They look like tupperware i paid like 8 bucks for 2 one was a bigger one and one was for keeping my MFLB in and a little jar of ground bud. Just keep all your baggies in there and that should help the smell a bit but you still need some glass to really seal that bitch up.

11. Jars work best for keeping the smell in but they have to be airtight.

Just dont break your jars and you should be fine.

12. i keep my shit in a bag in a drawer and my room never smells?

13. Get a glass jar and poop on it, that should cover up the smell

14. wrap that shit in the foil with the bags then put it in a sock and wrap it with a shirt and stuff it in your drawer you probably smell the weed from when u had it all individually out. the aroma of that is still going on in ur room. spray some spray wait 15 to 20 and then the smell will go away

15. use an airtight thermal flask and stick it in your closet under a pile of clothes

16. Yo man just get a mason jar from a local store for less than 2$, and dont have your bags individually wrapped cause if you get caught with them like that youll be charged for selling too- just a tip

17. When I'm walking around with herb (to friends house or after a pick up) ill keep it in the bag (paranoidly sealed, lol) and then stick that bag in a bag of cough drops that seals. Nothing gets out of it if you close it all the way