Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell proof?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by baked klondike, Mar 12, 2013.

1. What is the best for getting rid of the smell. Not while I'm smoking but while its in my room, would a bag and a Walgreens pill container do the job? If there is any other solutions let me know thanks

2. I use pill containers, they're airtight, leave no smell unless you smell the bottle. you could also use a jar. and if you're scared it might smell pop a couple dryer sheets around the area.

3. Your biggest enemy is air. If your stashing weed in a bag, get ALLL the air out of it, wrap that shit up TIGHT.

Once it's wrapped up good and tight in a bag, if you still have smell, put it in a good sealing container. Film canisters work good for small stashes, pill bottles.

Mason jars (glass jars with the two piece lid) work the best in my opinion. Even pickle jars, things like that will work well.

After that, just throw it in a drawer or somewhere in the corner.

4. Mason Jars. I used to have one.... But after a good sesh in the bush with a mate, i got home and the bottom of it must have hit something because there was a crack the whole way around.
    They're also great because you can also chuck your pipe / papers etc in there if you need to... Not quite big enough for a bong though :p

5. I use jars only. Baby food jars for a few days personal smoke, mason jars for the main stash.

6. Mason jar an ozioum will be your best friend .

7. I've stored in a coffee can and it kept all the smell in.

8. Like everyone else said, mason jars. A pill containers should do the job just fine though, and are also easier to hide.

9. I just keep my weed in a baggie then stick it in a thermos flask and chuck it in the back of my wardrobe. Thermos flasks have a vacuum that goes all the way around whatever's inside except for the crack where it opens, so just make sure and close it tight.

10. If you're too lazy to buy a mason jar, nutella plastic jars work great too. I personally use a small pocketvac, but when it doesnt fit I use the nutella jar. I put them both in a small safe I "lost the key to". ;)

11. run to your grocery store or somewhere that sells mason jars and buy one. double layer an airtight ziploc and put that shit in a pill bottle