Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell proof bags

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mambugaw, Apr 20, 2012.

1. I found this website thanks to NORML and i'd like to share it with you all.

They carry smell proof safes, backpacks, hand bags, duggle bags, and other things I can't remember.

Stealth-Products.com | Marijuana Smell Proof and Odorless Bags | Weed Odorless Safe

To get a backpack from NORML you have to make a $420 donation but you can get it for $70 on there.

I'm definitely buying a pocket pouch, maybe the safe.

2. Wow why has no one else responded? This is great!

3. Those look great and all, but I'd be wary around dogs with them all the same. Even if they are truly smell-proof the outside could easily get contaminated as you put the weed in them.

4. Wouldn't a skunk with red eyes and a gas mask on the bag be a bit suspicious?

5. Smelly Proof bags are waaaaay cheaper

6. We tested this bag the result was amazing but the quality of lock was not that good after alot of research on the internet we found some best smell proof bags which will definitely help you as well