Smell of Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Apr 24, 2010.

1. The last time I smoked weed was a week ago, and today randomly in the living room I noticed my finger smells like weed (LOL). I have obviously taken multiple showers etc. since last week, and never smelt it until now. Any explanations? o.0 This is really weird lol. smells good though :)

2. I don't know the name for this clinically but basically it's in your head because you're craving for some subconsciously. You will very likely have a dream about weed tonight or in the future.

3. Some of my containers I used to store my stash still smell about a month later.

4. Possibly, I was watching a movie and somebody in the movie pulled out a joint, then i started smelling this. But i could seriously like smelt my finger and it smelt like weed :\ Weird as hell. And I checked again like 30 min later and it still did rofl.

Sounds like im really weird, smelling my finger and all.

5. You subconsciously wanted weed because you saw it in the movie. Therefore you thought your finger smelled like weed because you wanted to smell weed. No way your finger actually still smelled from that long.

6. yea happens to me sometimes. instead of your body craving THC (like your body craves nicotine) your mind will make it think that you smell so that you dont crave it anymore. trust me it was in your head. I get that feeling whenever i am at work and nobody can smell it.

7. Hey OP sounds like your cravin for some and it's not weird you smelling your fingers I do it all the time, they always smell like dank it's like a reminder of a good time.

8. #8 ihudarth, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    maybe your neighbors are smoking and the smell transferred into wherever you were at. You were probably not smelling it until you saw it on t.v or w/e and then noticed the smell and thought your fingers were the source.

My weed senses are always tingling, lol. But seriously, i think it's that.. Because that's what always happens to me and it's my neighbor who burns and the smell travels through the bathroom window and into the house.

9. all in your mind

10. This happens to me all the time. Being able to make anything smell like weed is the best superpower ever.

Grasscity Deals Near You