Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell of weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighFromTheUK, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Stupid I know.. I accidentally left my full zip of cheese x skunk open in my room for like 10 minutes. How long will it take for the smell to disappear with my window open? freaking out here haha

2. A fucking long time haha sorry dude

3. #3 Scribbles510, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    If you have a shower near, turn on the hot water and get a bunch of steam up in your room. It'll help take care of the smell.

Without steam I would guess anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes

4. fuck, any tips man?

5. Get a fan and put it in the window facing out if you have one. That combined with some febreeze and maybe a candle and ur set.

• Like Like x 1
  6. the bathroom is next door to my room so the showers not much of an option unfortunately, thanks though

7. I'll look for the febreeze now haha. I just need the smell to be gone before my parents wake up.

8. incense! Get some Nag Champa Gold, that will clear the room out in no time! Or, spray deodorant, i'd say it works better than air spray.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think the febreeze worked, thanks guys

• Like Like x 1
  10. this weed is so dank, i'll try take a pic to upload tomorrow

11. I'm in the UK too so I know how desperate these situations can be. haha!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love the smell of weed sit back and enjoy it.

13. #13 cornish_bird, Sep 15, 2013
    @[member="tygerstylz"] It's not so cool with the Police over here if they can smell weed. But to be honest, the Police are more likely to try and bust you if they can smell weed that is growing and not the smell of it being smoked.

But I agree, the smell is divine!

14. #14 tygerstylz, Sep 15, 2013
    [quote name="cornish_bird" post="18683067" timestamp="1379244684"]@[member="tygerstylz"] It's not so cool with the Police over here if they can smell weed. But to be honest, the Police are more likely to try and bust you if they can smell weed that is growing and not the smell of it being smoked.But I agree, the smell is divine![/quote]OP said it was in his room do you guys have cops that come into your house on the regular checking bedrooms?

15. @[member="tygerstylz"] No, no one comes in, but our houses are pretty packed together over here in the UK and it's very likely that the smell could waft outside or into a neighbour and they might not be so happy. Where I live though, everyone is cool so it's no biggie :)

• Like Like x 1