Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell of weed makes me gag because i got the flu?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stonermcweedsmoke, Mar 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hello city, created an account just to ask this. I recently(in the past week) got sick with the flu. Now, anytime I smell weed it no longer smells like weed to me, and it no longer smells good. it smells spicy and nasty and it makes me gag. I've been smoking weed for probably close to 10 years and it has always helped me with nausea but now I can't go near it. The big problem, is that my closet has two girls hanging upside down and I can't go in my room without almost throwing up, or in some cases throwing up. Has anyone ever had this? Heard of this? Am I going to get over it? What should I do? I have some grand daddy purp that my friend gave me and it too has this strange smell so it's not just that I messed up growing em though it's possible I did that too? So far , I have been able to vape a co2 extract and dab some agent Orange wax without throwing up but dry hitting a joint with flower, makes me lose it. Dabbed some holy og and that didn't go over well at all. I can't smoke cigs either since being sick. Even if I quit, what can I do to stop feeling nauseous? Has anyone ever felt sick from smelling weed?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've had that happen with the flu a couple of times. Also with certain sinus infections. It distorts the smell and almost cross-wires it to come across as 'bad' when you're used to loving it. Don't worry dude, it totally goes away in time. Same with the dabs, and the cigs. If it's too prolonged, I might try some Flonase or some shit.

Btw, welcome to the city!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks dmoney:)
    Been a long week

• Like Like x 1
  4. Couldn't have said it better then d money, hope you get better soon! I had the same happen to me with monster energy drink for a while lol. Dont be to worried man, take it easy.

Welcome and best wishes

5. Thanks stay blazed! Today is my first day smoking again, and i'm really totally relieved. You guys were right, it passed when the sinus infection went away. I stayed able to vape a co2 e-pen, and edibles went down without problem hahaha. Thanks guys, cheers.

• Like Like x 1