Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell of weed gets into neighbour's appartment and hallway

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by yoyoloto, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Hi guys,

I kinda messed up the other day by smoking indoors, and the smell of weed got outside my apartment and even through the vents to the neighbor's homes. Before that I was smoking on my balcony without complaints.

I live in the kind of place where if you cook something the smell will easily get outside, so that must be why.

My question is, have you ever gotten in trouble for smoking on your balcony ? I'd like to do that instead but now I'm getting paranoid that since my neighbours already smelled weed from outside my unit they will know who is smoking on the balconies. I smoke relatively small joints and it takes me no more than 5 minutes to smoke, before I start I listen for any neighbors that might be outside and if there is no noise then I spark up. (the smell of weed doesn't get into my appartment when I smoke outside)

Sorry for the long post and thanks

2. The real question is, why do you feel you are in trouble for, or responsible for, your smell of weed?

I've never seen or heard of a person being or getting in trouble for being on a balcony and blazing , however I live in a legal state. Keep the paranoia down and it never shows up!

3. What if you were in an illegal state ? Right now I'm in Canada and this cuck Trudeau is really taking his time with this weed thing.

4. please do not complain about legal weed coming you do not understand the struggle. TRUST ME

5. i fucking feel you... I live in a HIGHLY anti weed state.. the ignorance that flows on every topic is astounding here...

I wouldn't worry about the last time, you would of gotten in trouble then. Do you know that are neighbors are or are not cool with it?? I hear Canada is pretty pro-weed... but anyway, I really wouldn't worry about it man, if your super paranoid I would just smoke in the bathroom with the fan on and a wet towel in the crack under the door.. You can always burn smelly goods or w/e to mask the smell too..

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. You want advice on eliminating smells check out the growing forums. I've got a 7 year old carbon filter that ran 24/7 for years, to this day it scrubs 100% of the fattest joint.

Better than talking to the cops, imo.

7. You should be fine on the balcony unless your neighbor is a jerk.

8. You at least have it on the horizon and don't have Trump as your country's leader. I would take Trudeau any day of the fuckin week. Also, just smoke on your balcony and you should be fine.

• Like Like x 1