Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smell of pot and smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Renji Elric, Jan 18, 2010.

1. I'm planning to smoke tonight after my parents go to bed (at like 12). I have a one hitter pipe (homemade) lighter, sploof-making materials, a sliding door leading outside in my room, and of course, bud.
    If I light my one hitter, will it smell like pot/ smoke and set off the fire alarm? or would it just smell like pot if i exhaled in the room?

2. You're being overly cautious. If it's decent bud, the 3 or 4 hits (for me) wouldn't set off the fire alarms, and if you're worried about the smell, don't light up at all in the room. Head outside.

3. i would head outside, but it's raining. i don't want to waste any weed =)
    and thanks. It'll only take me 2 or so hits, it think- mids, too.

4. i would go outside since i would be paranoid about the fire alarm and smell the entire time. better to be safe than sorry!

5. Just go outside. The smell won't cling to you in a breeze.

6. 1. Don't worry about the fire alarm / smoke detector. You'd need to hotbox the room in order for that to be of any concern. If you can't see a haze of smoke, then you won't set off the alarm.

2. If you don't want your house to smell like weed, then smoke outside. Or use a hello neighbor combined with incense. Both will eliminate your problem.

7. Ah, well then just chill by a window and if you have a fan, the better!

Enjoy! I'm dry atm. :(

8. ~To the OP~
    Just smoked right next to your window facing outside. Whenever your not hitting it, have it right next to the window to let the smoke linger outside. Use sploof for EVERY hit. Don't get lazy and not use it. You made for an occasion such as this one so USE IT! Have a good night man, and good luck! :hello: Lemme know how it went.:wave:

9. hahaha i read that "i just smoked next to your window" and i was f***ing creeped out for a moment. then i realized you added a "D" to smoke. sorry :D
    but since I'm using a one hitter, it'll just be one hit haha so i won't have to worry about that.
    I'll use that sploof fo sho.
    btw- with your one-hitters, do you have to hold the part where you put the good stuff in the air so it doesn't fall out? my friend made it pretty close to the edge, because of the guard thing. I only have a gram so i don't want to waste it. the diameter of the opening is 1/2 cm, and it goes in about 1/2 cm.

10. You must have one of those bowls that screws on straight up and down, so yeah youre gonna have to hold it straight up in the air so the weed doesnt fall out.

11. alright cool =)
    anyone got any reccomendations for things to do alone while high?
    i know there's threads on here about this, but i still want people's opinions sorry :cool:
    i got my music, my food, my dr. pepper, my ds, and my computer, which can play movies. I'm thinking of watching Shrek... but that would be my entire high...

12. listening to music is sick when ur blazed i also like smoking cigars when im high but they smell worse then weed so be careful

13. i would recommend listening to music on winamp and watching the visualization. It can be really trippy and relaxing :smoking:

14. just hop in the bathroom for a quick shower and smoke with the water on hot, exhaling out the window or into the fan (while using the sploof). that will make sure there is no risk if ur smoking in ur house. i do it almost every night and i havent gotten caught. my dad even walked into the bathroom about 5-10 min after i had gotten out and he couldnt smell it

15. What's a "Hello Neighbor"?

16. lol smoke inside blow outside problem solved ;)

17. took my first hit! it hits great =D
    btw- is there supposed to be smoke coming out of my sploof when i exhale into it?

18. Smoke inside, Smoke detectors are built to sense the kind, thickness and the shear amount of house fire smoke. they wont go off. I smoked three blunts in an apartment with the fire detectors on and right above us, its all good

19. Yes, mine does that. Although, the smoke that does come out will smell like fabric softener.

20. took a second one. haha I'm really high but i 'm literally shaking uncontrollably with nerves or fear or something.
    I feel like i'm in a dream, being controlled by me but not me you know what i mean? its kinda strange :smoking: