Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell of bud to non smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c2k5, Jul 21, 2011.

1. So every green smoker thinks weed smells amazing, but what about to the non smoker? I absolutely hate being around people who smoke cigs. Tobacco is some down right nasty sewer shit smell to me, but to my friends who smoke cigs they say they enjoy the smell.

This got me to thinking, whenever we smoke and go out in public, do we smell like we just got sprayed by a skunk to non smokers?

2. ehh, im sure 95% of people are aware of what that smell is

3. Of course, but I wonder if it smells like shit to them

4. Some guy I used to work with tells me he loves the smell of weed but he doesnt smoke

5. is it just me or do you guys like the smell of skunk? like ever since i started smokin and i smell a skunk im like sniff sniff mmmm haha

6. I love the smell of skunk and most non smokers say weed smells like skunk :p

7. I sometimes start sniffing and I'll be thinking " Is it skunk or is it weed , is it skunk or is it weed?" The smell of skunk is amazing nowadays, lol.
    :smoke:

8. Whoever says they enjoy the smell of American cigarettes is probably full of shit... and I'm a smoker. Cig smoke smells fucking gross. And they taste gross. But most non-smokers I know don't like the smell of buds.

9. I'm not a fan of the smell of weed smoke, but bud itself smells like bliss. It just smells like earth. fresh, delicious, moist earth. It's quite unique and amazing.

10. so true lol

11. before i started smoking, I kinda liked the smell of weed smoke. matter of fact, any type of smoke smells good to me. not sure why.

12. I never smelled weed until I was a freshman in college. Then I realized that I had smelled weed a lot on my cousins and some friends, because I was in the hall and was like "Oh shit, it smells like my relatives" and one dude was like "It's weed, dude!" and I was like "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nice." A few years passed and now I'm smoking it myself.

13. my grandma, who i can quote saying "marijuana will shrink your penis and you wont be able to have sex" commented directly that she smelled a skunk right when my uber stoner brother walked in the room and hadnt the faintest idea

14. I have a pretty close friend who has never smoked and refuses to still. Whenever we smoke around him at a party or whatever he's always like "hey man can I just smell that..?" .... "aaaaahhhh"

I think he likes it

15. haha me and my friend were drivin both high had 2 girls in back not high and there was a skunk smell we had the windows down and were like ohhh my godd thats weeed! do u smell it omfg weed!! omfg omfg ... the girls in the back go that was a skunk . me and my friend look at each other and are like damn were high

16. "Where the hell is that skunk?"

17. Some tell me it smells like anus, others say it smells great. But for me, I wish theres was a bud scented air freshener haha

18. Ive had tht problem. people tell me i reak of weed and when I smell my shirt I dont smell anything. I wish i could. i love the smell of weed

19. Whenever I'm walking down the street and I smell bud I automatically start sniffing it and then I'm like "weed :) " lol then I start looking round everywhere to see where its coming from.

This one time I was walking on my strret and I was walking when all of a sudden I walk into a cloud of smoke I start looking around and across the street I see this dude in a truck ashing out his piece. I just smiled and kept on walking...

Now... my mom smokes cigarettes and she said the smell of bud messes with her nose. I love the smell of bud smoke though. I don't smoke cigarettes and I HATE the smell of them. I don't know anyone else who doesn't like the smell of bud though... but I'm sure some people do think weed smoke smells like shit.

20. what's wrong the smell of skunk...?