Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell of Afgan Kush..?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mikeee420, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Hey everyone. So yesterday I picked up some dank from my guy, he said it was afgan kush.. Payed 20 a g. It looks really nice and everything. But could someone describe the usual smell of legit afgan kush? Is it like a really distinct smell, not skunky at all,? idk how I would describe it. I just wana see if it is true afgan kush. Wether it is or not, it doesn't matter, it's verryy potent :D I just want to know. Thanks in advance :)

2. lol its hard to describe the smell. But its very distinct.

3. when i smoked it (8ish months ago), the only smell i could remember was lemons. A tart weed smell and a sweet lemon smell.

4. yes! I thought it kind of smelled sweet, but last time ive had A.K was like 2 months ago
    it reminded me of mcdonalds sweet tea 4 some reason

5. It smell like Afghan Toosh!