Smell Observations

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mambugaw, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I believe that MFLB smell is completely dependent on two factors.

• strain
    • Technique

I usually vape and don't air my room out and i'm totally fine. Last week I got this really potent and extremely smelly skunk he called it NYC Diesel but I don't know about those names.

Anyways so this shit will stink up my room horribly after vaping it while another strain will not at all.

This leads me to conclude that strain is a very important factor in smell control.

Also exhale vapor is smellier than ghosting obviously.

Thoughts?

2. Yeah I've had experience with that too, but another factor I sometimes run into is combustion. If I can vape the entire trench with no problems, there will hardly be any smell. But if I accidentally combust, the smell will like linger for hours.

3. I have the same issue I believe I accidentally combust and the smell lingers for hours. Also I've only vaped one strain so maybe I will have to try a second soon.
    Also regularly cleaning the MLB helps I use alcohol and q tips to clean it once a week which keeps the MLB itself from getting a smell or building up any resin.
    I hate to drag on like this but shouldn't I not get resin with the vape ? Does the resin mean I am combusting ?