Smell not an issue...?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Guy09274, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Ok so I am exactly 30 days days into flowering my ONE bubba kush plant. She is very healthy with nice buds.

This is my first grow and while doing my research everyone was talking about smell being an issue so before i started my grow i bought a huge thing of activated carbon so i could make my own thing for odor control.

The only problem now is odor is not an issue. I grow in a cabinet that is about 2 feet wide, 3 feet long and 5 feet high. When i take the plant out to water, it smells like it should, but when in the cabinet the smell does not come out through my exhaust.......?

Is this normal or is it normal for smell to become an issue when you are halfway through flowering.

Thanks all
    -Guy-

2. Different plants have different smells to them, its all based on the phenotype and genetics.

3. Just the way it goes sometimes.....You will likely get a nice aroma when you harvest and start curing...;)

4. i think the smell might get stronger when u harvest and cure like someone said. the hay/plant smell sometimes hides some of the odor and that smell goes away during the cure

5. Ya. Here is a pic of my plant. It does have have more of a plant smell than a skunk smell but when I smell close to the buds it is very skunky.

Attached Files: