Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell issue?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wrestlervape, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I have my stash and my canna oil each in plastic container. The containers have a screw on top and seem to be air/eater tight.

Will they smell???

How can I stop the smell???

2. Make sure there's no oil in the container left, it might taint the buds. It probably won't smell, but if it does just use air freshener. I suggest getting a pill bottle,or airtight glass jar for stashing, works like a charm ^_^ Never smells either.

3. yea man as long as its air tight you will be on a everlasting path of enlightenment [​IMG]

4. What I meant was my canna oil is in a plastic jar with a screw lid, and my stash is in another..... They shouldn't smell right?

5. probably not... as long as there in your pocket or whateverr

6. smelly proof bags. /Thread

Attached Files:

7. Yeah pay 1$ a bag instead of going to the LHS and buying 100's of bags for 2$ =//