Smell in a Green House

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by alienware13, May 4, 2017.

1. Hi Grass-City, I am a new cannabis grower, I have never done it before but have heavily looked into research to grown my first Automatic Feminized Plant. Tomorrow I will be purchasing 3 Northern Lights, White Widow or Skunk seeds. I don't know what one to get but I'll decide tomorrow, anyway, I have a green house setup, there are lots of houses around me but I have made it possible to get sun light but not vision into the green house so they cant see my plant, but the smell I think is going to be the problem when it's flowering.

I can't manage to buy a Carbon Filter at the minute, is there any other way? It's a green house so ducting methods are not avaibile. Any ideas?

Thank you lots. x

2. You can make a DIY Carbon filter, or save up for one since your plants won't be smelling for about 1 1/2 months. You can buy some pretty cheap ones but you also need to buy an outtake fan. It's really easy to make carbon filter( ) you just need jugs and shit just make sure you buy outtake fan with it.
    And I'd recommend Northern lights bro

3. It's not possible at the moment for me, umm.. do you know any strains which give off an odour less than others?